We have had so much going on today! We had guys working on trim, building shelves in the pantry, installing countertops, finishing up electrical stuff, covering up the old window with siding. I am POOPED! (No, really. I have been running around all crazy answering questions, making sure the right person has the right info, plus takin' care of the kiddos etc.)
Here's how it looks now. We'll get a sink tomorrow (yahoo) and our new stove and dishwasher are going to arrive on Saturday. Just a FEW MORE DAYS! HOORAY.
7 comments:
It looks amazing!! I really am so excited for you.
Lisa, it looks fabulous! You've been such a trooper through this whole thing. I'm so glad (for your sake) that it's almost done. Yeah!
Yippeee! You have actually been so patient, better than I would have been. I would have been blogging my insanity every day! You are the best- and you deserve this cool new kitchen!
Wow! Everything looks so beautiful! I can't wait to come see it! I bet you have been a crazy cat running the show there, but hopefully it will be worth it!
Wow, looks fantastic!!
so when are you feeding us?ha ha
Oh it looks beautiful! I'm green with envy!
Post a Comment