Sunday, September 21, 2008

What to "DO"?

Ok, I was thinking that since our remodel is done I have nothing exciting to blog about. Then I thought of my hair. What could be more exciting to my faithful readers? Actually I am just doing this for selfish purposes because I feel like I am in a hair slump and I need opinions. I am pretty much always in a hair slump it seems. Maybe its because my hair is has grown out since my last haircut and it doesn't look good anymore. When I get to this point I go back and forth: cut it or grow it out. So here are some samples of previous "dos" over the last couple of years. I am going to set up a poll about what I should do to my hair so go vote.

Long, straight, no bangs



Medium, no bangs


A-line, straight, little bit of bangs


Don't know what this is called but it is fairly recent, straight and blond. I have gotten darker highlights since this picture to sort of head back in the direction of my natural color, (which is pretty much just mousy brown. My hair has gotten so much darker.)

Shorter-medium length, straight, bangs


Medium length, layery and flippy (this picture was taken today, sorry it's bad)


Poofy, floofy, blond with some red underneath. (har har)

So, go vote and leave a comment. Short? Long? Straight? Permed? Blond? Brown? What should I DO to my "do"?

4 comments:

Nicole B. said...

Ok so I voted A-line as my first chose but I also like the long. I know that is a bit of a jump in styles. But secretly I think you would look so RAD with the boofont.

Anonymous said...

You always look cute,so I don't know what your talking about! If you are looking for a cute new "do" though-I know a cute girl who does a great job! Call me if your willing to give her a shot! (I think short with lots of bangs would be cute on you!)

Nat Lud said...

Hmmm. I really love the long, no bangs. However. Being someone who just completely changed her hair I say go completely different! Dark and spiky or something just as funky! I dare ya!

Erin G. said...

I really like the A-line or the "fairly recent" straight and blond but don't worry about going back to the blond. The hair cut just looks really good on you. I like the bangs too though I think they're a pain to deal with every day. I think longer makes you look younger (not that you need help) so it depends on what look you want.