Lisa, looking at Kent: Hmmm, Yes, I guess whipped cream CAN be romantic...
Kent to Emilia: Do you know what romantic means?
Emilia: Yes, romantic means beautiful, like when the princess dances with the prince. Whipped cream is SOOOOO ROMANTIC!
Kent: Romantic means something that makes you want to fall in love. Or the way you act when you are falling in love.
Emilia: Well, I am falling in love with whipped cream. Whipped cream is so romantic.

I was looking for a good romantic whipped cream image and I found this. I had to post it because my dad actually had (has?) this record. I remember once when he was showing us some of his records and this one surfaced. What a RACEY cover, woo woo!!! ;) I can remember my mom saying that he should get rid of it because it was just too racey. I think it is kind of funny. I especially like the giant dollop on her head. It's very romantic.
4 comments:
Such a cute post! I wish I thought whipped cream was romantic-all I think about is what I can put whipped cream on to make it more yummier...ice cream, brownies, cake....yum! Funny-my dad has that same CD...hummmmm
I have to tell you that is the funniest thing I have ever read!! I could just see that conversation play out in my head, so hysterical! She is going to be sooooo embarrassed to be reminded of that when she grows up, make a note to copy that conversation somewhere so that when she gets married you can remind her of it...too great! LOVE your girls, they do say the darnedest things. I wish my postings were as interesting as yours always seem to be!
I love Herb Alpert. My dad had several of his records and I have one of his CDs. It's very nostalgic for me.
Oh my goodness, that made me laugh!
Post a Comment