Friday, September 19, 2008

Yahoo! It's Done!

After 5 weeks of being kitchen-less we are finally done! We absolutely love our new kitchen and living room. We are still waiting on a few details such as our above-stove microwave, a replacement shelf in one of the cabinets and a few spots of paint touch up that need to be done. All in all though, we are DONE and it is such a relief to be in a working kitchen again, and even better that it turned out so beautiful.







8 comments:

Kat said...

Wow, Lisa! It really looks amazing. I am so happy for you to have a much more functional (and beautiful) kitchen. And, just think of the value you just added to your home! More than anything, though, I'm so glad it's OVER for your sake and sanity. Hooray!

leenie said...

It looks so nice!! I bet you're loving it!

crazymama said...

Congrats! I wish I could come over sit in your new kitchen with you! It's really nice. --Tatum

Megs said...

IT IS GORGEOUS!!! If anyone deserve to have a great new kitchen it is you lis! Such a great cook needs to have a great place to create your yummy tastinesses (nice word huh?) Congrats on it being done, and I am so proud of you for being far more patient than I could have ever been! I can't wait to see it in person!!!!

Marcy said...

It looks BEAUTIFUL! I just went back to look at the old pics so I could compare. WOW! I'm super impressed, and I just love it! When can I come over for dinner? ;)

La Mujer Loca said...

It's beautiful. I bet you're loving life right now.

Stephanie said...

It looks beautiful Lisa!
Congrats!

Ashlee said...

Lisa, It is so beautiful. What a great remodel. It is so pretty. I enjoy reading your blog. Take Care