Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Coupon-A-Rama

I am so excited about Albertson's ads this week! I went there and got so many deals I just had to share.

Here's what I got:


2 32 oz. cheese blocks $4.99 ea.
bananas $.69 per pound
oranges $.33 per pound
boneless chicken breasts $1.88 per pound
2 23 oz. Frosted Mini-Spooners cereal $1.27 ea.
2 boxes fruit snacks, $.75 ea.
3 boxes Cheerios $1.00 ea.
3 32 oz. jars grape jam $1.17 ea.
1 24 oz. pkg frozen veggies $.25
2 boxes frozen veggies $.34 each
4 6-packs Trix yogurt $.75 each
2 pkgs. real butter $1.49 each

AND


2 Pantene shampoos, 2 Pantene conditioners: $.17 ea.
2 Aquafresh toothbrushes: Free
2 pkgs. Stayfree $1.oo ea.
2 Tag deodorants $.67 ea.
2 Crest premium toothpastes $.50 ea.
2 Tide 64 loads detergent $4.99 ea.
1 Dawn dish soap $.75
1 Cascade diswasher detergent $2.00
8 giant-roll pack Bounty paper towels $4.75
2 Lysol sanitizing wipes $1.50 ea.

Plus I saved an additional 6 dollars from doubling 6 1 dollar coupons.

All in all, I spent $64.35. Not bad for a day's work. And I have to admit that I spent more time getting ready for this shopping trip than I ever have. There were SO many deals and SO many coupons it took awhile but it was SO FUN seeing my total going down, down, down every time they scanned my coupons.

Now, I must vow to not buy ANY MORE cleaning or hygiene items for 3-6 months because I am PREEEETY sure I have enough to last at least a year.

Even if you don't clip coupons, you can get a LOT of great deals at Albertson's this week.

You can also print free coupons from these websites:
http://grocerysmarts.coupons.smartsource.com/WEB/index.aspx?Link=235ZMFJDIS36M
http://print.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=12812&zid=dl89&nid=10

And this site can help you organize your grocery list and match the available coupons with the sales:
http://www.grocerysmarts.com/utah/lists/indexg84rcm.php?s84mi2

6 comments:

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

Wow, you totally scored! And it warms my heart to see all those P&G products, even if you did get them for a steal... :)

Nat Lud said...

Awesome deals, chica! I can't wait to go this week. Love doing this ad stuff. Thanks for teaching me.

Michelle said...

You are amazing! I need to be better with coupons. If only we got a paper...guess I'll have to check out Albertsons!!!

Mariam said...

I'm glad someone had good success with this sale.

Leilani said...

you and shanette man- wowzers i bet they tremble when you two walk in!

La Mujer Loca said...

You definitely are the queen of the coupon. Known that for years:)