Monday, April 6, 2009

Louisiana Hot Sauce

I went to Big Lots this morning and what do you think I found???


More Louisiana Supreme Hot Sauce. And for only 50 cents. Coincidence? I don't think so.

2 comments:

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

Hahaha! It is your destiny. I can honestly say that I've never seen this particular brand of Louisiana hot sauce in Louisiana. In fact, I'm pretty sure most coon-a**es (yes, that's what true-blue Cajuns, including our Bishop and 2nd Counselor in the RS Presidency call themselves. A redneck coon-a** is called a "red-a**") would not approve of this particular brand of hot sauce. Tabasco or Tony's dry seasoning is the only way to go down here.

tinybubbles said...

Oh, how funny! Is it any good? By the way, Mia thinks those meat sticks are disgusting...actually, she this everything but cheerios, cheetos and ice cream is disgusting. Picky eaters ***sigh***