Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I AM Outlaaaaasting. I am.

Here we have the bribes, I mean positive reinforcement:



During Adele's naptime she:

  • Used the purple Luvs box as a stool and turned on the light
  • Scattered clothing an pajamas all over her room
  • Stripped
  • Put on her Little Mermaid swimsuit
  • Pooped all over her Little Mermaid swimsuit
  • Put a bracelet on her ankle
  • Sucked on the antenna of the remote control car
  • Fell asleep

    I opened the door and this is exactly what I saw.

It appears that the positive reinforcement is not working.

8 comments:

crazymama said...

Oh, goodness! I'm laughing out loud!!! That photo makes my day seem a little better...

Tatum

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! Lisa I am so sorry. I have to admit though I laughed when I saw that picture! Keep that one close for blackmail purposes, um I mean gentle persuasion! Ha Ha Wish I had some bright ideas, sorry just hang in there. Good luck!

Nat Lud said...

HAHAHAHAHA! She is just going to die when she is older and realizes what a pill she was! That picture is stinkin' priceless!

kristenita said...

HAHAHAHA
Oh dear.
sorry... I'm laughing because YOU are hilarious. and that adele- oooh, she's tricky, and may I say, a little stinker?! I can't believe she can strip & get into a swimming suit... and fall asleep on the floor like that... and poopy.

I hope the nanny was home to clean her up after you took the picture for the blog.
hang in there, you pretty pinkie!

Chase and Teresa said...

So disgustingly funny! At least you get a few days off from your reinforcements. Hope you're having fun in Colorado

leenie said...

She is a smart cookie! That picture cracked me up! Sometimes I complain about my life being boring but I think I'll just be glad now that it is!

La Mujer Loca said...

All I can say is...better you than me! (I know, so Christlike)

Rob said...

Hey Lisa. Rob here. (your bodyguard from denver..). Here's the pic from the 5-star we ate at.

 http://tweetphoto.com/18214745