Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quick Update

I know, the suspense is TOTALLY KILLING you... You're waiting anxiously for all those awesome Denver posts and pictures. I'm working on it. I'll get it up soon, but before I post that I needed to do a quick and random update. Instead of blogging I have been doing this (plus a bunch of other things of course):

Buying and hanging curtains and decorating my kitchen (finally)

Sewing some aprons for a Mother's Day boutique


Chasing these weirdos (and feeding them, and making sure they don't look like orphan children all the time)

And playing with my sweet and sassy Adele. Oh, and by the way, THE TRIBE has spoken and I have been voted off the island. Actually, I decided that we all needed a break from the potty training. We haven't given up. Oh, no. But I DID need a respite from washing 8 pair of underpants a day, and all the accompanying puddles. We'll have to do "round 2" in a few weeks.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute post! Sounds like you are having a rough time with Adele! Kids can be stubborn, that's for sure! Your kitchen sure looks cute and congrats to Emilia on her science project! Looks great!

Nat Lud said...

Funny I was just thinking about your 'Survivor' trials! Good luck on round 2!

Mica said...

I am definitely feeling your "pain"....Austin is reverting back and having more accidents than successes! It is soooooo frustrating! I have even thrown underwear in the trash that have been pooped in......uggghhhhhh! But he was totally potty trained with no accidents for a couple weeks! That is the most frustrating part! Good luck to you when you start again! :)