Friday, September 10, 2010

Funnies

The kids have been at it again-- sayin' all sorts of crazy things:

Elise:  "If you were a mouse, a SMART mouse, what would YOU do with 10 popsicle sticks?"

Elise to Ian:  "Mom's a grown woman but not a grown granny.  You're a granny."
Ian:  "No, I'm not a granny, I'm a boy."

Me to Adele:  "Do you want ketchup on your hot dog?"
Adele:  "I don't want ketchup. I just want it real."

Elise:  "What if there was a lady who was pregnant and really fat, and they went to cut her open to get the baby out-- only intead of having a baby she had an anvil?"

1 comment:

Megs said...

um...an anvil? ROFLMBO!!! No, seriously I have tears rolling down my cheeks I am laughing so hard at that one! Either Elise is still SUPER hysterical or I need to go to bed...probably a combination of both! ;)
I {heart} your twerps Lisa, we all still miss you guys SO much!!! :)