Monday, October 4, 2010

September Babies

Or should I say August babies in September?

Here we have Mr. Bennett and Ms. Courtney.  Bennett is waving to you. 
My friend Chelsea had 2 babies in August.   (I am SOOOOO glad mine were all singletons just for the record.)  I have been havin' some fun playing with them because having 2 babies requires extra helpers sometimes.  I have had fun being one of those helpers, and of course giving the babies back after I am done playing with them.  They are sweet little things but I have to admit that I am not baby hungry. I have noticed that my baby hunger has waned over the years.  I had a LOT of it when I had no kids and none of it now that I have a lot of kids. Hmmm. Go figure.  The more kids I had, the less baby hunger. I guess that is nature's way of telling us to stop before we have so many kids that we go crazy.  Wait....          

Elise is getting some practice at multi-tasking.

Poor little girl has a "head squeezer" mark on her head. I think the headband was a LITTLE too tight.
(Yep Chelsea, I'll email you the pics.)

No comments: