Monday, January 3, 2011

Some Christmas Pics

 We weren't as camera happy this year. I am not sure whether that is a good thing or not. Probably not. I think it is because our camera is defective and always tells us that it is out of batteries even if we have only used it once since we replaced them. It is either malfunctioning and lying to us or it is sucking the juice out of our batteries practically daily.  Here are a few pics from Christmas 2010.

Christmas Eve
Christmas Day

Notes:
  • We had a very difficult time getting a picture where everyone was looking at the camera and making a nice, or even normal face.
  • The gal with the brown hair in the pictures is my BFF and former roommate of 2 years, Amy.  She stayed with us for a week during Christmas.
  • The bike things are called "plasma cars" and they you wiggle the steering wheel to make them move.
  • I got some red shoes for Christmas.  I have always wanted a pair of red shoes. Unfortunately they did not fit. In fact I felt like one of the wicked stepsisters trying to squeeze my feet into them.  I could get them on... but whatever happened after that would NOT be pretty.
  • All the kids got their very own box of Trix cereal for Christmas.
  • Ian's favorite Christmas present was gum.
  • Adele's favorite present was Emilia's gum and consumed (and probably swallowed) at least half of the 15 piece pack.  She was pretty much walking around all day eating everyone's treats.  And her own. And the ones Santa left out.  Needless to say, she was way too hyper to go to bed when the time came.
  • Yes, Emilia and Elise really are kissing in that picture.  At least I THINK they are. Eww.

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Just tough it out and wear those shoes to church on Sunday! I'll be looking for them!
:)
Great pics!

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun Christmas! I like the bikes that move as you turn the wheel. Tell the kids hi from us!