Saturday, April 9, 2011

Birthday Stuff

I had my birthday last month.  35.  Wow.  I guess I am getting to that age where they start giving you warnings like: If you have babies after the age of 35 they are more likely to have birth defects and complications etc.  And I will have to start checking the 35-44 box on surveys instead of the 25-34 box.  For some reason 35 seems like a big birthday to me.  I keep telling people that am almost old enough to have a mid-life crisis.  And only 5 more years until I have to start getting annual mamograms.  *gulp*.

Anyway, on to some fun stuff.
I went fabric shopping on my birthday and here's what I got.  I went a little crazy, no?

This is going to be some Easter skirts for my girls.  You'll see this again.

This was just some stuff on sale that I liked.    I think some of it will become aprons.

I loved this canvas stuff and decided to get some for an unknown project. (It has since been turned into a JoeyPocket baby carrier for my friend Kathi.)

Opening my present.

I got a bluetooth!  (I am saying, "hey, gimmee a call".)

No comments: