Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 4

 
There's a crab on my head.  It's dead.

Sunset beach

We also saw 2 monk seals at Sunset Beach

This was a place called LaiePoint. It had very sharp and pokey rocks and lots of crabs running around on the rocks near the water.  It was so much cooler than the pictures show.
We saw a sea turtle sunning itself on the sand.  It was HUGE!
And here is the turtle guardian.  I kid you not. There are volunteers who stand by and protect the turtles from the turtle harrassers. 
We only have one more full day in Hawaii until it is time to go home. I miss my family but it is going to be really hard to leave this amazing and beautiful place.  I love the ocean.   I wish I could live here.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I wish I could live in Hawaii too! It is so beautiful! You are brave for putting a crab on your head!