Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Superhero Emergency!

Ya gotta love it when you kid tells you at 9:00 pm that they need a superhero cape for school the next day because it is "Superhero Day".  And it has to be a PLAIN color, "no monkeys or anything"  (Darn, I have all sorts of monkey fabric just kicking around).  Um, sure, I will just go to the fabric store at 9pm scrounge around and find something that will sort of work and whip that superhero cape out by 10:30.  Now who is the superhero?  I need to make myself a supermom cape for super moments of superMOMness.  Do you think she will appreciate this someday?

 (How do you like my pink fuzzy pants? I love them, thank you very much.)


Super Emilila!
I even made her a star hair clip 2 minutes before she had to walk out the door for school.  Now THAT is last minute!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute! You are an amazing mom! I hope your kids appreciate and remember all the nice stuff you did for them someday!