Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fishing Trip

 We took a little trip to Navajo lake the other day for some fishing and s'more fun.  


Elise was the only one to catch a fish that night


After the fishing was done we went up to the camping area and had a fire.  We cooked the fish that Elise caught and also made s'mores.  The fish tasted so good and fresh.  I had brought some foil and spices to cook it with in case we caught something. I'd rather do that than bring home a stinky fish.  I even cleaned it myself, with wasn't so pretty.  It was especially difficult because the knife I had brought wasn't very sharp.  I felt pretty proud of myself though for my amazing survival skills.  I usually steer clear of cleaning fish but I was the one who wanted to cook it in the fire instead of bringing it home so I ended up being the one to clean it.

No comments: