My youngest brother Drew (Andrew-- it's still hard to call him Drew!) and his wife Michelle had a baby a couple of months ago. We were talking on the phone and I said something like, "Oh man, I'd really like to come visit you and see the new baby and help you guys out!" They said, "yeah, you really should!" and so we started looking at plane tickets. I decided to bring Adele so I could stay longer and Drew was able to share some sky miles with me. The other kids were pretty jealous, of course. Ironically Emilia was the maddest, and she is the only one who has ever been on an airplane. Ian and Elise were pretty mellow about it. Kent, of course, was awesome as usual, and picked up the slack at home while I was gone. Adele did great during the travels. I think it may have been more exhausting for ME to travel with a 5 year old all day than it was for her!
![]() |
| It took us 3 flights and about 12 hours to get to our destination in Ohio |
![]() |
| We added several new states to our "list of states we have been to": Georgia on the way there and Minnesota on the way home. |


1 comment:
hey - you guys came to minnesota and didn't tell us? we could have had lunch...at the airport...?
Post a Comment