Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What We Did ALL Summer

It has kind of been a different summer.  I babysat a couple of girls this summer so we tried to stay busy.  We went swimming a lot and to movies.  And the park. And ate a lot of shaved ice.  Here are some pix of some of the stuff we did this summer:

Making collages
Playing in the water with our 2 "extra" girls.  Poor Ian.  Went from 1 boy in 4 girls to 1 in 6

I did some sewing.  Made this dress for Adele.
And an apron for my sister Kathy
Emilia's best friend Tamara moved. I took them out for a fro-yo
Tamara moved back!  Her dad's new job didn't work out and after 5 weeks she came back!

It rained a LOT during July

And look at cute Ian!  He played baseball this summer

 So, yeah, that's sort of the nutshell version of what we did this summer!  Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of kids fighting or doing extra jobs because they were fighting.  We did a lot of that this summer too.


No comments: