No photos for this one. (You're welcome). In the previous post I mentioned the tidal wave of disgustingness that Adele was hit with and shared with our whole family. She caught a bug on our Thanksgiving trip and was kind enough to share it with the whole family. Last week was pretty much as crazy as it gets. The whole family took turns riding the wave and I was in charge of the ward Christmas party. (Yeah. Really). Ain't nobody got time for any of that.
The big party is over. (RELIEF!) Sickness has now moved on to the rest of our city (really, everyone has been getting it. NOT from us, mind you. We stayed home.) Fortunately for me I was available to save the day at my favorite dental office when one of the assistants had to miss 2 days because her kid was sick. (I WANNA WORK THERE! I even got to borrow the embroidered scrubs and I ALMOST felt like a real employee. *sigh*). And finally we were healthy again for the next wave of Christmas activities (which I will blog about after this).
No comments:
Post a Comment