So I just turned 39. I have one more year before the big 40. I really can't believe it actually. I can remember so vividly when I turned 20. 30 is more of a blur. I was probably sleep deprived with all the kids and I just don't remember being 30. I have to live it up before the next birthday. And by living it up I mean going back to college which will make me feel young (or old).
Now that Kathy and Sam live close by we always have family around to party with. Kent had to go to SL for the week before my birthday. I had bought a corned beef brisket to make for St. Patrick's day, but since Kent was gone I saved it. We cooked it up on my birthday and had roasted potatoes. Kathy made a yummy cake and we had a good time! I got lots of chocolate, and smart Kent had picked up a bunch of awesome stuff for me when he was in SL at Bath and Body Works. Ya can't go wrong there.
No comments:
Post a Comment