I survived my first semester back in college! And I have to say I did pretty well. So close to a 4.0. My chem lab final was a killer and brought my grade down to an A-. Still though, I think these grades are pretty great and will help me get into the nursing program. I was always so afraid to take chemistry and look! I survived and got an A! I am getting my application ready now and hope to turn it in after the Christmas break! I will know sometime in March if I get in.
Subject
|
Course
|
Section
|
Course
Title
|
Final
Grade
|
|---|---|---|---|---|
BIOL
|
2060
|
01
|
Introductory
Microbiology
|
A
|
BIOL
|
2065
|
03
|
Introductory
Microbiology Lab
|
A
|
BIOL
|
2420
|
01
|
Human
Physiology
|
A
|
BIOL
|
2425
|
02
|
Human
Physiology Lab
|
A
|
CHEM
|
1110
|
03
|
Elementary
Chemistry
|
A
|
CHEM
|
1115
|
03
|
Elementary
Chemistry Lab
|
A-
|
1 comment:
Smarty pants!
Post a Comment