(Remember melty baby? The camera was doing the same thing here but just pink and not so melty. Maybe it's time for a new camera??)
She was lucky enough to get baptized on her birthday. There is a lady in our ward who has a special white dress that she lends out to girls in the ward who are getting baptized if they want to borrow it, but Emilia decided that she preferred to wear the white jumpsuit. She was afraid that the dress would stick out of the water. She was a little nervous at first, but after it was all said and done she thought it was fun.
We had a fun weekend with both sets of parents/grandparents. I wish we would have gotten more pictures at the baptism, but there were tons of people everywhere and I just wanted to get out of there. We did take more pics at home with the fam and grandparents though.


4 comments:
I'm glad the baptism day was a good one! The pictures are darling, she looks so cute! What a beautiful EIGHT year old daughter you have. Does that make you old? ;)
What an exciting event for you guys to have!! I can not even imagine having an eight year old and we only have a year to go. Happy birthday and Congratulations on the baptism!
Lisa, I knew you had four kids pretty close in age but four kids 8 and under! You are one busy girl. Congratulations on your big weekend. What a special time.
That is so neat. What a special day for all of you. And your fam is so adorable!
Post a Comment