Friday, March 7, 2008
My "Inner Blogging Voice"
I discovered my "inner blogging voice" this morning at 3 am. I have heard my i.b.v. talking to me before, especially when I first started my blog, but I never really realized what it was. Last night though I finally made the distinction between my own random thinking and my actual i.b.v. All you bloggers know what I am talking about. Suddenly you go from the thought of "I should blog about this" to composing an entire blogging narrative in your head. I am not sure why I (we) do this. It isn't as if someone is automatically recording our every thought down on the blog. Yet I will sit there and think and edit, "No, I should say it like this... blah blah blah..., or it would be funny to say this, blah... blah... blah... " and I keep going over and over it in my mind until I can write it down. So, there I was this morning at 3 am listening to my inner blogging voice composing this narrative about my inner blogging voice. I am sure if it would have been recorded as I was thinking it it would have been much more interesting. I know I have very interesting (read: bizarre) thoughts in the middle of the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is totally true! This happens to me a lot! Especially when something exciting happens. I can't wait to blog it! You are so funny!
Post a Comment