Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Baby's Growin' Up!

My baby is getting so big. Here are some of her latest tricks:

Sitting up all by herself

Making a funny-mouth face


Sitting in her high chair and eating food

We have the eating part down. Now we are working on making the entire digestive process work "smoothly and regularly".

Sorry, no slimey food pics here. I think my my babies' messy face pictures are cute. However, I am not sure that they would be appreciated by others. I came to this conclusion awhile ago after seeing some messy face pictures that truly made me want to toss my cookies. I vowwed to never nauseate people that way. Just because I think MY kids look cute with saliva/food smeared all over their faces doesn't mean that other people will.

7 comments:

Marcy said...

Okay, I have to say that I think Adele would look cute to me with saliva and grossness all over her face because she is SO stinkin' cute it's ridiculous! I cannot believe she is this big. I still think of her as a newborn.

What a cutie patootie. I'd keep her.

Suzanne said...

I want to see those pictures, I won't toss my cookies.

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Ditto Marcy. How cute is she??! Seriously, so so cute. Good work :)

Ginger said...

the funny face just cracks me up!
ok I totally promised your kids a playdate on Friday and then flaked! my mom came into town and things were crazy! let's shoot for this week like Wed Thurs or Fri!

leenie said...

Lisa, she is so cute!

Kat said...

I'm with Marcy...I keep thinking she's a newborn still too! She is so cute with her little angelic face. (does she look angelic at 3am??? Just wondering...)

Alisa said...

I can't believe she is so big. She is so cute that it makes me miss my little baby.

Oh and i am sure my spaghetti piost about Parker almost made you toss your cookies. Sorry!!