Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just Like Christmas

The "ups truck" brought me a present yesterday. Here's what I bought for myself. A 7- cup Kitchenaid food processor!



It was seriously just like Christmas. After it arrived I was saying things like, "Ooooh this is so cool" and "I LOVE this thing!" and "Woooo HOOOO!" and my kids thought I was a total weirdo. Elise said it was boring. Until I started shredding things. I made a carrot and cabbage coleslaw and also shredded some cheese. Elise informed me after I was done that she was glad she stayed around to watch the food processor. I was telling my kids how sharp the blades were and to never ever stick their fingers inside or they would get chopped off.

Elise said this: " If you wanted no fingers you could just put your fingers inside the food processor and your wish would come true!"

3 comments:

Ginger said...

believe it or not my neighbor's son stuck his finger in the food processer last week and his wish came true so if your kids need a graphic reminder of the possibility then bring them over!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

NO! How AWFUL! Oh, there are no words...

Jen said...

Don't you love it? I got mine for Christmas (at my request!) a few years ago and it sat in the box for several days because I was semi-afraid of it. Now I don't know how I ever lived without it!