Thursday, July 17, 2008

When I Grow Up...

My kids were talking about this in the car today. Here's what they said they wanted to be
(And surprisingly nobody said: (cue music) When I grow up, I want to be a mother... and have a fam-i-ly, 1 lit-tle 2 li-ttle 3 lit-tle babies of my own.....)

Emilia: ("I want to make LOTS of money")
Swimming Lessons Teacher
Librarian
Horse Rider

Elise:
Trapeze Girl
Restaurant Owner. Restaurant name: Kitty Cafe. Menu: kitty shaped pancakes and kitty shaped pizza, and cat food for the cats.

Ian:
Dentist
Airplane Driver ("That's a Pi-lin mom".)

Adele:
Da-da
Nay-nay
We are anxiously awaiting the translation.

5 comments:

Marcy said...

Love it Lisa! I wonder what Spencer and Leda would say. Your post inspired me to ask them! :)

Kelly said...

Lisa, have you been brainwashing Ian. What little toddler would want to be a dentist when he grows up?

Jen said...

That's hilarious! I think my daughter might interested in a partnership in the Kitty Cafe. . . that is if Elise is willing to expand to puppies ;) And of course if Trapeze Girl doesn't work out!

Johana said...

Hey Lisa- I wanted to ask you at girls night about the name and phone number of the girl you said teaches piano for $30.00/month. Could I get her information from you?

Nicole B. said...

Love the "kitty Cafe" I am sure that would be quite the booming business.