So are you all getting bored of seeing pictures of the kitchen and not hearing about anything else? Too bad. Here you go. More pictures.


The texturing on the walls and ceiling is done now. We are ready to paint! After that comes the floor, cabinets and countertops. I am hoping we'll be done in 2 weeks. The novelty of this is SOOOO worn off. Not that it was ever fun or novel, but it is even LESS so now that we are through the 3rd week. (Hmm, what am I gonna cook in the crock pot for dinner tomorrow??? Blah.)
6 comments:
Oh how nice, what progress you have made! Don't expect that much progress on my blog. Low expectations are good... lets get together again eh?
Lisa, it is going to look AMAZING when it is done, but I don't envy you the washing the dishes in the tub or the cooking without a kitchen or the asbestos floaties...how are you even managing it!? Can't wait to come visit you guys, though, and see the new kitchen!
I am buying you dinner this week. What night and what do you want. Sympathy flowing here.
I have some seriously great crockpot recipes, one that the kids beg for, so call me and I'll share!
Are you really having to give up the granite? I'm sorry, that evil asbestos is creating problems for you. It should look great when its done!
BV
Seriously, you haven't told me when the party is yet. What, am I not invited?!
Post a Comment