- Kent is sick. He has what the kids had: The mystery fever/body ache disease with a moderate sore throat. Emilia and Ian both had it before Thanksgiving.
- Despite the sickness we had, everyone seemed to be well enough to make the LONG trek North to Idaho for Thanksgiving. (In the winter we really should do like the birds do and only go South. It was COLD there!) The kids had a great time with their cousins on Kent's side, and Emilia was in heaven because she got to play Mario Kart Wii all weekend. Her poor boy-trapped cousin Hailey was SO excited to have another girl to play with but Emilia was more interested in the Wii. Luckily, the back up sister Elise took over and everyone was happy. They had fun doing all things girly.
- Adele is cutting all 4 of her 1 year molars. She also has a cold and a runny nose. I can't think of too many things that are more fun than THAT.
- I think I have a disease called Superficial Infrapatellar Bursitis. Lucky for me I have a brother who is a orthopaedic doctor so he was able to give me a free diagnosis so I didn't have to go to the Dr. here and pay money for them to tell me there isn't really anything
- I can do except to TRY to rest the knee. (Yeah, right, by the way. Tell that to my kids.)
- I have some aprons in a local boutique and I worked a shift there on Friday. I was excited that one of them sold that night. I am hoping to at least sell a couple of others as well.
- I finally finished decorating the tree this morning. We put it up last Monday night but we kind of ran out of time (erm, patience with the kids) so some of the ornaments just got stuck on the piano. And sat there all week.
- Having a 1 year old during the Christmas season can be very challenging. Our tree has been redecorated many times and most of the ornaments are migrating to the North for this Christmas season.
- Our ward Christmas party is on Tuesday night, so I am SURE there will be some Jell-O fluff "salad" to blog about later in the week.
Well, I think that's it. I can't believe we only have 18 days until Christmas!
1 comment:
Argh Lis! There can't be only 18 days left! I have exactly ONE present so far. Rats. I gotta get on the ball! I am sorry Kent is sick, Em is sick with just about the same thing- and I am really hoping Josh doesn't get it, he has block exams coming up and is stressed enough!! I love watching my kids with thier cousins, fun to see huh?! Amanda would LOVE to get the Wii, but um...$$$$$$$$$$$!
Post a Comment