- Emilia and Elise both participated in the Reflections competition at the school. Emilia made and excellent picture and Elise did 3D art. They both won awards at the school level and Elise got and honorable mention at the district. They had a fun time doing it and they are great artists! The Reflections theme this year was "Wow".
Here's Elise's project
- Adele has been screaming at night again. I took her to the Dr. and she had another ear infection. This time we are treating it with stronger anti-biotics and if it is back in 2 weeks we might have to take a different approach. The Dr. thinks allergies might have something to do with it. We may end up getting tubes if we can't fix the problem. Since she has been on anti-biotics she has actually slept through the night 2 nights in a row. This is noteworthy. I am glad we finally figured out what the problem was. It does make me feel really bad that she has been having ear pain for so long and we just didn't know. There were no other symptoms.
- Hmm, what else. It is 55 degrees today and the snow is melting. Spring is coming and I couldn't be happier.
- I think I finally managed to find babysitting for my kids for our family cruise in July. My dad is taking all his kids and their spouses on a 4 day cruise. Kent and I have never been on a cruise so we are very excited. We were having a dilemma about what to do with our kids, however. With the travelling we'll need somewhere for them to go for 5 days. We have never been gone more than a weekend and really didn't have a lot of options for babysitters. I think we have a plan now (2 of them going one place, 2 going another place) so now we can just relax and think happy cruising thoughts. Oh, and fill out our passport applications. The ship ports in Mexico so we have to have passports.
Here's Emilia's. Each scoop of ice cream was done on a separate paper in watercolors. Then she cut them out and assembled the ice cream cone. It turned out pretty cool.
2 comments:
I'm so glad she's finally sleeping again!!
Sorry about the ears. That is never fun to have a sick baby! I'm taking Brea in today . . . Awesome news on the cruise! That will be so fun to go with your fam.
Post a Comment