One of my toilets has recently been loofahed. I bet YOU have never had YOUR toilets loofahed. (That is a funny word, now that I am typing it....
Loooooooffffah.) The culpret was caught red and wet-handed. There was a copious amount of toilet water on the floor. The loofah was destroyed. (Well, thrown away, but we're trying to be dramatic here.) Here's the proof:

I plead the 5th in regards to whether there was pee in the toilet or not.

I bought a new loofah and took a picture of it because I know you care. This loofah is a flat loofah pad, which I have never tried before. My destroyed loofah was a traditional spongy loofah. I think I might actually prefer the loofah pad.
Looooofah.
6 comments:
EWWW - hey, maybe she'll come do mine? They could really use a good scrubbin
Silly baby is obsessed with toilet water!!
Do I need to buy you a baby gate??
:)
So glad mine is on tail end of the toilet "scrubbing" days (he likes to use the toilet paper too)....although I'll have another one coming thru the ranks soon enough! Do they all have to discover toilet water? So frustrating!!! Good luck! :)
super funny, Lisa, sounds gross too, all at the same time. BV
Cute skirt, and Happy Birthday! 33 weeeeee! Hope it was fabulous, wished I woulda know, I would have made you something...
known-genius!
Post a Comment