Thursday, April 9, 2009

Question

I have a cough that won't stop and my throat is on fire. My head is pounding and I am tired. Do I really have to be a mom today?

4 comments:

Mica said...

I really wish it worked that way! Hope you get feeling better quickly! Try juicing a lemon into a glass of warm water with a pinch of cayenne and some honey to taste! It does wonders for sore throats!

Megs said...

It is sooooo not fair that Mom's don't get sick days!
My prescription is to gag all the children, put them in bed, have your fave food delivered, and sit around and watch a great movie...or go to bed!!! ;)
I am so sorry you are sick, it is really hard to be out of commission when you are the Mama, huh? The house goes straight to disaster-zone so fast!
Get better soon Lis!!!!!!!
I wish I was there to take your kids for awhile! :D
(btw-I like Alpine Hot Apple Cider when my throat is sore)

Leilani said...

hum- good Q. I think that we should start a rent-a-mom company. Let me know what you think! Get better Fast, we miss you!

Marcy said...

I'm so sorry, but the answer to your question is: yes, always yes. I hope you feel better soon! xo