Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dead Fish, No Eulogy

There has been a recent death in the aquarium. Flower the Fish died yesterday. She didn't get an proper flushing or eulogy-reading because I had to take her back to Wal-mart so I could get my money back. It's so gross that you have to bring your dead fish with you so they believe that it did in fact die. I guess people were taking their receipts and saying the fish were dead and getting free fish. So Flower's final destination is at the mercy of Wal-mart. Not a happy thought. I think that Skinnies drove her to her death because he was always bullying her. Lucky is probably going to prove to be unlucky and die soon too. Did I mention that I hate pets?

2 comments:

leenie said...

You are such a nice mom to let your kids have fish - I could never do it because I can't stand it when they die - it's so disgusting!

Jen said...

My kids came home with 2 fish from the county fair last year (thanks, grandma!) and both of them expired pretty fast. And I can't believe Wal-Mart makes you bring the dead fish in. Who wants cheap goldfish badly enough to plot an elaborate ruse on Wal-Mart? LOL