Sunday, May 17, 2009

Update

Holy cow I haven't posted for 10 days! Has it really been that long??? Here's a quick update in our crazy but boring lives:

I have to take Adele back to the ENT in a couple of weeks to find out for sure if she will have to get tubes. He put her on a steriod that was supposed to clear out the "effusion" that was in her ears (basically the built up fluid.) Let's hope she won't need tubes.

In other medical news, I took Emilia to the Instacare last night for what I thought was an ingrown toenail. Turns out that it was a paranicial infection, probably Staff. (Paranicial means outside the nail.)

Adele has been sick with the flu all weekend. She threw up on me today so we stayed home from church. I also let Emilia stay home because her toe was sick. (Actually I needed to drain the pus from it and have her soak it so I just let her stay home.)

Kent also had the flu last week.

The kids at Elise's school are always joking around and checking the other kids' heads for nits and now Elise has a lice paranoia. She has been waking up at night saying that there is something on her head or that her head itches. She finally told me that she is worried about getting lice. For this reason I am glad that school is almost out. Then she won't have to worry about lice anymore.

I taught a couponing class at Enrichment this week. I think it went ok and hopefully I inspired someone to save some money.

We got 3 new fish last week and they are all still alive. We got 2 Platies and 1 Danio. Their names are: Lucky (black tail), Flower (orange tail) and Skinnies (the Danio is the skinny one so its name is Skinnies. They all seem healthy and I don't think any of them have Ick. I hope they live a long time.

1 comment:

Borland family said...

I wish I was there for your coupon class! I would LOVE some tips, if you made notes and can email them, I would LOVE them. borland@rhoades.org