No. Really, it is amazing. It's like Teletubbies on crack. And helium. With synthesizers and a techno beat. It also has PLENTY of repetition, computer voice manipulation (or whatever the heck you call that) and of course, underwear. Really. After listening to this about 14 times today I think I am ready to go shave my head. If you make it through one time you get a gold star. I warn you though, do not watch it with children in the room. If you do, I promise they will want to watch it again. And just so you know, if you get tired of English and want some variety you can find videos in Spanish, German and LOTS of other languages too. It should keep ya busy for awhile.Friday, January 29, 2010
Move Over Barney
Barney, you have NOTHING on these guys. Teletubbies? Neither do you. I don't know where my kids discovered "Gummybears" or (Gummibars) but I swear these videos win the award for most annoying kids music/videos EVER. EVER. EVER. We're not talking about the "Gummi Bears" cartoons from the 80's.
No. Really, it is amazing. It's like Teletubbies on crack. And helium. With synthesizers and a techno beat. It also has PLENTY of repetition, computer voice manipulation (or whatever the heck you call that) and of course, underwear. Really. After listening to this about 14 times today I think I am ready to go shave my head. If you make it through one time you get a gold star. I warn you though, do not watch it with children in the room. If you do, I promise they will want to watch it again. And just so you know, if you get tired of English and want some variety you can find videos in Spanish, German and LOTS of other languages too. It should keep ya busy for awhile.
No. Really, it is amazing. It's like Teletubbies on crack. And helium. With synthesizers and a techno beat. It also has PLENTY of repetition, computer voice manipulation (or whatever the heck you call that) and of course, underwear. Really. After listening to this about 14 times today I think I am ready to go shave my head. If you make it through one time you get a gold star. I warn you though, do not watch it with children in the room. If you do, I promise they will want to watch it again. And just so you know, if you get tired of English and want some variety you can find videos in Spanish, German and LOTS of other languages too. It should keep ya busy for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
BAWHAHAHA. Oh my gosh. At first it was kind of creative and then it got REALLY repetitive. I showed it to Jenna but she's not old enough to want to watch it again. haha. I think I might show it to my sister though. It made me laugh.
oh geez... what will they come up with next...
Sad to ruin the good ol' gummy bears from my childhood!
ps - this is chelsea, not brian :)
oh oh oh - that is SO awful - I better not have nightmares tonight about Nuki's - I think I might... you would think gummi bear nudity would be banned in children's shows...what's this world coming to?
Post a Comment