We had a fun day today. I got up early and made biscuits, eggs and sausage for Em's special birthday breakfast. For some unknown reason she wore all black today. When I asked her about it all she said was, "I like black". I took treats to her class and took her to Wendy's for lunch (per her request). After school I gave her a new fleece blanket. We cut and tied the edges. She loved it. She has been asking for a new blanket for a long time. After dinner (hot dogs and curly fries, Y.U.M.) we ate mint chocolate chip ice cream pie. Kent gave her Lego Indiana Jones for the Wii.
The kids have been talking and talking about Indiana Jones ever since they saw the character on Wii Lego Star Wars. I swear this girl is addicted to the Wii.
Happy Birthday to my sweet and beautiful Emilia!
2 comments:
wow, I can't believe she is 10 - it seems like just yesterday that we were walking the stairs at AF hospital trying to put you into full labor! Time sure flies...
That is gross, she poo'ed in her swimsuit. Very funny though. I didn't know you went to hawaii!
Post a Comment