Friday, March 12, 2010

Round 3

Yep. The third bead. I don't know when the third bead was placed in the nostril but it may have been before or at the same time as bead 2. Now I am wishing I would have had the ENT check the other nostril while we were there. It doesn't really matter now though.



Adele: "I have a booger on my finger.... I got a bead out of my nose."
Me:" Oh, let me get you a kleenex, and the dr. got the bead out of your nose, right?"
Adele:" *I* got a bead out of my nose. See?"
(She showed me another pink bead. There was evidence that it had recently been in her nose.)
Me:" Holy cow girl, how many beads did you stick up your nose?"
Me: "Ok, is it good to put beads up your nose?"
Adele: "Mmm Hmm." (nodding)
Me: "Let's try this again: Is it ok to put beads up your nose?"
Adele: "Mmmm Hmmm"
Kent: "What should we do with the beads?"
Adele: "Put them in the box."
Me: "YES YES, put the beads in the box not in your nose!"


P.S. This is my 300th post! I was going to do a big '300 post' party or something but the beads up the nose pre-empted that.

4 comments:

Megs said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR BIG 300!!! Wow, that is alot! I am trying to update my blog more often...I just never seem to find the time anymore! I love your blog, love to catch up with you, and I usually try to comment...probably too much! ;) I am also your stalker though, sorry, but I gotta be truthful! :D
LOVE your conversation with Adele, man I can't BELIEVE how big she is! How crazy that I haven't met her yet! :D Take care, she will certainly keep you on your toes...just what you need!

Team Furnival said...

If it makes you feel any better, I have been extracting balled up bendaroos from Jared's nose. And dealing with a stripping child. This morning after breakfast Kate crawled up on the table, pooped, took her diaper off, and smeared her buns all over the table. Very disTURDbing. Hang in there.

chelsea mckell said...

I think you should still have a 300th post party! Invite 300 people, serve 300 appetizers, string 300 beads around your house... and get a picture with ALL of us with beads up our noses!

The Murdocks said...

Way to go on updating your blog. I really suck at it and I just read other people's. I am glad you got the third bead out, wow, that girl keeps you busy.