It has been a crazy month around here. Here's a quick catch up:
- My niece Hailey came to visit for about 2 weeks. The kids had a LOT of fun, as you can see.
I have been sewing a lot. I have been making dresses, blankets and even leopard print shorts for my girls and a skirt for Hailey.
We have been doing quite a bit of hiking. With and without the kids.
Adele fed the fish 1 1/2 cans of fish food. (Maybe she was trying to fatten up or kill our oldest fish "Skinnies")
We had a picnic in the garage with our new picnic table before it got moved to the backyard.
We had a family reunion (which I will blog about later).
I have strep throat. Don't worry, I am not going to post pictures of my throat which the doctor labeled "impressive" and gave me a stronger-than-usual dose of antibiotics.
1 comment:
Yea for hiking and for the family reunion! So good to see you guys! We had so much fun in Zion with you all! We can 't wait until we have four kids like you guys someday. We love your kids! See you Thursday.
Post a Comment