Thursday, July 22, 2010

Garbage disposal works again.

Kent (the GD Master) came home from work today and started taking apart the garbage disposal.  It wasn't coming apart so easily so with a little help from the internet he was able to try another method of locating and removing the offending jammer from the disposal.  Just as we had suspected:  It was the handle of the cuplet, already rusted from being in the disposal for 24 hours.  I am so glad to have my disposal back. No more dumping soggy cereal and cold oatmeal into the garbage can!  We don't appreciate the little things enough.

Our garage door is also fixed.  Our friend and contractor who did our kitchen remodel was kind enough to take time out of his busy schedule to fix our garage door.  Now I just have to get a vacuum belt and I'll be ALL set.  (But I won't have an excuse if my carpets look dirty.)

No comments: