Monday, August 9, 2010

Good Times

Tonight I have been in a rather bloggy mood without much to blog about. I feel like writing something exciting and fun and funny.  But our lives have been anything but exciting, fun or funny, thanks to the stomach flu.  Ok, I take it back, trying to get kids to make it to the toilet for their barfing activities IS exciting but certainly NOT fun or funny. Especially when they don't make it.  In fact, I was telling Kent yesterday after a particularly unsuccessful attempt of one of the children (who shall remain nameless to protect his/her privacy) at making it to the toilet that I had my grossest parenting moment of my 10 years of parenthood.  I'll spare you the details because it's only something that I can share with people who have stomachs of steel and I just don't know if you guys can hack it.  I was about to do the "heave-ho" myself when I realized that I was going to be the one responsible for taking care of this horrible mess.

Well, anyway, I wasn't going to blog about that and I actually came here to say that I had nothing to blog about -- except some LONG lost pictures (ok, not long or lost but forgotten) of our trip to Idaho last month.  So, to leave you with some warm fuzzies instead of a sick feeling in your stomach (which I have to say I am feeling tonight and it is starting to concern me slightly), I present you with an introduction to a series (lucky you) of posts about our July trip to Idaho.


Good times up ahead.

2 comments:

leenie said...

Thanks for sending me your address again! Your pictures are ADORABLE! You have such a cute family! Hope you guys are feeling better :)

kristenita said...

looks like you're going to eat kent in that bottom picture.
sorry about the puke. I hope my kids NEVER, ever throwup.