Monday, March 21, 2011

Fun with Magic Erasers


We have had a lot of wall art going on around here lately. Last week Adele drew on the garage door (like across the whole outside door).  Then she drew on the living room wall.  Then on the cabinets under the bar.  And her bedroom door.  She destroyed the magic eraser during the garage clean-up by pulling all the white stuff off and shredding it. I finally got some more.  We have 4 now so hopefully that will last awhile.  She is going to be spending some SERIOUS time in her room today scrubbing the door.

2 comments:

Drew said...

Oh no!!! Jenna is getting to the age where she is starting to do that sort of thing. I got out of the shower today to find that she had stuffed as many jolly ranchers into her mouth as she could (wrappers and all). Luckily, she didn't swallow any! I love the skirt you made! And glad you guys had a good time in Provo.

Michelle said...

That was so not Drew's comment.