I haven't blogged for awhile. Mostly because it has been the same old stuff. And I think I am suffering from the I-want-it-to-be-spring-for-real-syndrome and I have just been itching to get outside. Today I decided to escape from my sugared up kids for a minute to finally get some pictures up on my blog. The kids, of course, got Easter baskets this morning. Adele was a bit confused about the ownership of the baskets and assumed that 2 of the baskets were for her. So she ate all the candy in HER basket and the one for Kent and me. I am just waiting for the sugar crash to hit. She was funny though after we told her we were sad that she ate all our candy. She said, "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings you two. I just needed candy."
Remember how I went on a fabric shopping spree on my birthday and I showed you the fabric I bought? I said you'd see it again, and here it is. I have been working hard on getting these skirts and shirts done for Easter. I was finishing up the aplique and stitching last night. Doing the aplique was part of the original plan but Elise's shirt had ruffles and Emilia's had a pocket. I thought it might look funny to have the aplique on there with the other stuff so I changed my mind. Then yesterday I decided to do it afterall and I am really happy how they turned out. I didn't make Adele's shirt. I found the perfectly matching shirt at Wally-Marty for her.
![]() |
| Adele's |
![]() |
| Elise's |
![]() |
| Emilia's |




2 comments:
The appliqué looks beautiful. Can you post some closeups? Please? :)
You did an amazing job! Love those!
Post a Comment