Unfortunately, I felt like Cinderella's evil stepsisters trying on the glass slipper when I put them on my feet. And standing up was a total joke. Yeah, too small. So we had to return them. :(
To overcome the returned-red-shoe blues I took my shoe money and bought these beautiful red shoes. Love them. Wear them all the time (except when it rains because they are leather).
Even with my lovely red Mary Janes, something was missing. I still longed for some red heels. And then one day I found some. And I didn't even have to buy them online. And they fit. (Well, almost, they are 1/2 size too big but hey, that is as close as I can usually get). So I bought them and I love them too, just like a parent loves their second child as much as their first.
And now I am happy. I am so happy that I am smiling like a complete dork. I am stupfied with happiness.
The shoes




1 comment:
Your red shoes make me want to buy my own pair of red shoes!!! I better save my money!
Post a Comment