Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello"

Actually we just said "goodbye" and "hello"

Goodbye to this:
  • Our veggie-mobile
  • Our first mini-van
  • Our "free & clear" vehicle 
  • The vehicle we had to get when we had 3 kids
Our old house in Logan

Emilia and Elise

 
 We have a lot of history with this van.

Buh-bye!  (I was actually surprised at how sad I wasn't. I am a pretty nostalgic person and didn't feel one bit sad about leaving the old veggie-mobile at the dealership.  A little bit guilty perhaps, because we were getting a car with a loan attached to it, but not sad.)
 "Hello" to our new Kia Sedona!  (Wow Sedona, you are so clean!!!)
What should we name our new van?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I somehow missed this post in my list! How exciting that you guys got a new car! Does it drive nice? I remember when we got a new car as a kid. Exciting times!

crazymama said...

I vote either Shark or Bullet. It will help you "take a bite out of life" or "get places with lightening speed (safely) and great precision."