Sunday, February 19, 2012

Snow Day

No, it wasn't a snow day where they canceled school.  That never happens around here. At least it hasn't in the 7 years my kids have been going to school.  But we did get about 6 inches of new snow overnight.  So add that to the 8-10 we already had and that makes a lot of snow to play in.  And to shovel.  The neighbors didn't plow us out this time.  So Kent shoveled while I built snow slides with the kids.




See.  Kent shoveled.  I played.  Actually building a 4 foot snow slide is a lot of hard work.  Then after we had the 1 slide coming off the rock Emilia and I built a second slide in the shoveled piles from the driveway.

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Really? No cancelled school for snow in 7 years... Cedar is hard core! And while you had all that snow, we had hardly any. Definitely not enough to make fun snow slides! Cute idea and very cute pictures. You could make a mini photo book with them!

ps - your blog is asking me to type in letter below to prove I'm not a robot. I think that's discriminatory against robots.

Michelle said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish we could spend our snow days with you guys.