I have to admit I never knew what the big deal was about Legoland. I have a few friends who have been there recently and I wasn't really even considering this theme park as a vacation stop for us. I figured that spending an entire day looking at legos could perhaps not be the funnest thing we could do in Cali. Somehow I finally figured out that Legoland is actually FUN and they have rides and stuff. Then I looked it up online and realized it was an AMUSEMENT PARK! (No kidding!) So we decided to go there. We were trying to do some new things on this trip and were staying exclusively in the San Diego area for this trip.
 |
| Apparently there is a cross-over in Lego lovers and Star Wars lovers. |
 |
| Look at our cute matching backpacks. I made those for our trip. So cute. Someday my kids will make fun of me for doing that. I just did it because I didn't want to carry all of their stuff. |
 |
| My cute little fam at LEGOLAND!!! |
 |
| I have to mention that my very good lifelong friend AMY joined us in Cali for our awesome vacation. We got to party with her for 4 days and it was so fun to have her there with us! |
I was just noticing that all the pictures I posted were actually of Lego creations. You will have to take my word about they rides. They even had some fun roller coasters.
2 comments:
I love that you guys got to go to California! That sounds so great right now. Looks like you had an awesome time!
that is so awesome - I would seriously love to go to legoland just to see the legos!
Post a Comment