Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Leprechaun Traps

Adele made a comment a few days before St. Patrick's Day that the holiday was pretty boring because all you got to do was wear green.  This planted a little green seed inside Kent who decided that St. Patty's day should be more of a big deal at our house.   So he got online, read a bunch of stuff and came up with some fun things to do for St. P's day.  One of those things was making leprechaun traps.



The traps were great.  They ALMOST caught something.  The leprechaun left them notes and some chocolate gold coins.  What a fun dad.  I have to admit that I wasn't really into the whole St. Patty's day extravaganza.  Not because I didn't want to be, I mean, I made green eggs for breakfast and everything... and corned beef and cabbage for dinner...but I guess we just don't have the energy for everything all the time.  So, I'm glad their dad took over this one and made it fun.  We even bought some fuzzy green mustaches but we forgot to use them! So we already have something awesome for next year!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I think it is a GREAT idea to have dad in charge of stuff. I am going to adopt that over here!