
Months that is. She actually had her 4 month birthday on th 23rd. So, in honor of Adele, here is what some of her siblings think of her:
Tomorrow we have the big 4 month check up. I'll post the stats after the visit.
Elise: I like Adele just the way she is. Even if her diaper is stinky. Even if she smells bad. Adelly is cute. She is gonna stay that way, but not forever. For just a week.
Me: What do you think of Adele?
Ian: What is in her?
Elise: What is inside her body... that's what he means...... She has white blood cells inside her body to fight germs.
Ian: I don't want my baby sister to get hurt, then she will cry. She's naughty when she cries.
Tomorrow we have the big 4 month check up. I'll post the stats after the visit.
3 comments:
What a cutie!! I can't believe it's been 4 months!
I am impressed that Elise knows about white blood cells!
Oh my goodness!!! I laughed my brains out when I read this post! You have absolutely BRILLIANT kids!
Yohanna
Post a Comment