Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged!

Typical Time of wake-up: 7:30.

On a good night when do your kids go to sleep: Ian 7:30, the girls 8:30

How long have you been a momma? Almost 8 years

Favorite kid's show: Arthur, Backyardigans, Fetch with Ruff Ruffman

Least favorite kid's show: Caillou, The Big Comfy Couch. BLECH!

Favorite chore: Hmm. I can't think of any chores that I LIKE to do. Tidying I guess because you can really tell a difference after you have done it.

Least favorite chore: Cleaning the shower and bathrooms

Meal you cook most often: Pizza and breadsticks

Kids favorite meal: Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Pizza

5 Things that make you smile about being a mom:

1. Hearing the funny songs my kids make up
2. Seeing them figure out how the world works (and hearing how they THINK things work)
3. Seeing them accomplish things
4. Hugs, and moments when I think my kids actually might appreciate me (like when Ian called me "Sweetie Momma" the other day).
5. Doing fun things for holidays and seeing them get really excited

Favorite thing your husband does with your kids: Reads, sings songs and tickles them

Last time you went out with no kids: Yesterday afternoon

If you could take your kids anywhere where would it be: Hawaii. Mostly just so I could go there myself... but I am sure they would love the ocean and the pineapples...

Favorite pastime/activity with your kids: Cooking with my kids, playing outside

One thing your mom did that you do now: Make pink milk for Valentine's day and green milk for St. Patricks

Favorite kids book: Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

Best advice for a new mom: Learn how to relax. And laugh.

Scariest or most heart-breaking moment as a mom: When Emilia was born and wasn't breathing. She was pretty much dead at birth. It was so awful.

Most joyful moment as a mom: When each of my kids was born

Last time your child told you he loved you: Today

Last time you told your children you loved them: Today

I tag: Sally, Marcy and Kathi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!