Friday, May 16, 2008

Elise: Star of the Night

Elise has officially graduated from Kindergarten. They had the graduation "ceremony" last night. The kids were cute and they did a great job!

Here is a pic of Elise with her best friend Kirienn

"YES! I can't belive I did it!"

It was a really busy night for us because right after the graduation we had to hop in the van, do a quick clothes change and drive to the other side of town for Elise's dance recital. This was the huge end of the year recital with all the dancers at Elise's dance studio. Adele was really tired, Ian was really wired and the music was REALLY LOUD. REALLY REALLY LOUD. Hearing damage loud. Other than those 3 things, (oh, and some, er, "interesting" and very "expressive" dancing) it was a fun night. I do have to comment that modern dance is just not my favorite dance genre. It isn't bad per se, but all the rolling around on the floor and acting like you are dying just doesn't really do it for me. All the little kids were really cute and Elise of course was the cutest of them all.

The dance photos we got weren't great. We were far away and the camera kept trying to do the "melty baby" thing. Elise is on the far left.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

How darling! I love her little graduation hat!