I was talking on the phone with my sister Linda today, working on details for our upcoming family reunion when Emilia ran inside the house. "ELISE'S HEAD IS BLEEDING!" She tells me. Now my kids tend to overreact sometimes, especially when blood is involved, so I said, "Ok, bring her inside". So they all came inside and proceeded to tell me that Emilia had accidentally run into Elise with her bike. ("I didn't MEAN to!!! Elise was in the middle of the sidewalk....") I saw the blood on Elise's head and thought, well that isn't so bad. Until I wiped it away and saw two holes in her forehead. So, I called the Dr. to see if they could get her in. Then I called Kent to see if he could come home. (This is sounding an AWFUL lot like another incident that happened recently... I didn't get the camera out immediately this time though.) So, we went to the Dr. and Elise is now the proud owner of 2 stitches. 1 in each hole. The Dr. said it looked like she must have been hit by the "cog" of the bike or something. Here are the pictures.

You can hardly see it right?

Ow!
4 comments:
For someone who complains of having a boring life, you sure seem to have a lot of excitement! Hope the rest of your summer is stitch free!
well I'm so glad it wasn't worse! let me know if you need anything!
who says i have all the fun?
Wow! Sorry to see you have another injury in your home. Hopefully everyone will heal and there will be no more incidences.
Post a Comment