Here's the old plan, turned so both are facing the same direction. And here's the new plan. Looks like we'll be starting (hopefully) at the end of next week. The remodel should take about 2 months. (FUN!)
How stinking exciting! Can you believe it's finally going to happen. It is going to look amazing. You deserve this kitchen with how much of a Betty Crocker you are! I can't wait to see it. So when are you gonna help me design my blog?!? I'm going to call you sometime...
4 comments:
How stinking exciting! Can you believe it's finally going to happen. It is going to look amazing. You deserve this kitchen with how much of a Betty Crocker you are! I can't wait to see it. So when are you gonna help me design my blog?!? I'm going to call you sometime...
Ooooohhhhh! What a drastic change but I love, love, love!!! Can't wait to see it!
Wow! You guys will be living in a new house! How fun...
Tatum
Wees,
I love the new design.. It is going to be so nice! I think it will be totally worth all the pain and suffering of the next couple months!
Post a Comment